The first step to gaining more energy is to rid your body of it's toxins. To do these, you have to detox your body, change your nutrition intake, and be more active on a daily basis.
Detoxing your body will not be easy if you've lived an unhealthy lifestyle for years, but it can be done.
There are many ways to go about removing toxins from your body, below I have listed a few healthy ones. Keep in mind through the market have a lot of quick detoxes that is unhealthy for your body, and I advise you to stay away from them. Detoxing the natural way will allow you to have energy and keep that energy up.
Natural Ways to Detox You Body 1. Drink a gallon of water each day. Water hydrate your organs and will assist in having regular bowel movement. When you are not hydrated, you can get a headache and have little energy because of the toxins sitting in your body.
2. In the morning, before majors meal, and at night before bed drink a glass of water with two tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar. Raw apple cider will help increase your stomach acid, in turn, contribute to breaking down foods you eat not to have back up.
3. Add more greens to each meal. It can be green fruits sure as apples, avocados, cucumber, lime, kiwis, or green vegetables sure as leafy greens, bell pepper, lettuces, peas. Colors on food have its reasons, each color stand for what role it will have in your body once eaten, and green food is known to detox your body.
4. Papaya is amazing for your digestion, it feeds it an enzyme know as papain which removes waste. Pineapple is another one which contains helpful enzyme
5. Add These Spices and Herbs to Meals You Eat.
Turmeric help the liver function better to remove toxins
Cumin help not to reabsorb toxin and assist the digestion in expelling waste matter more quickly
Ginger help body absorb the nutrients in food while helping with constipation and bloating
Cinnamon has detox properties, but not in sweet food sure as cinnamon rolls. If you want the benefit, you need to take it with water, tea, or smoothies for it to work.
Dandelion root and leave are perfect for detoxing. You can cook with the herb or make a tea out of it.
Rosemary will detox the body
Cayenne Pepper speed your metabolism which helps remove waste
6. Eat Healthy Fermented Foods that are loaded with probiotics to help you have regular bowel movement. Result in no backup, meaning your body will not hold on to waste leading to toxins and lack of energy. Fermented foods to try are yogurt, whey, pickles, sauerkraut, kimchi, sourdough bread, Kombucha, pickled vegetables, etc.
Healthy Store Bought Detox If you do not have the time to do all or some of these above, you can find healthy supplements to take. In the case of fermented foods, you can take a good quality probiotic pill that will give you the same result; megaflora is a great brand.
You can take pure Milk Thistle and Turmeric in capsule form to support your liver in toxins elimination.
You can but a natural, healthy detox tea sure as a tea makes from Dandelion root and leaves as the only ingredients. Most stores carry tea bag of this tea.
Can take Pure Chlorella, Spirulina, and Chlorophyll all are known for their detox properties.
Fo-Ti which is known to cleanse the liver, strengthens kidney, give energy(chi), and help with stress and anxiety.
You can take a Green Superfood sure as Amazing Grass, Green Superfood, Detox & Digest that contain more than 24 cleaning ingredients some are the ones I have listed above. All of the ingredients in the bottle is made from food only.
There lots more health choices on the market that there is no reason for you to choice the unhealthy ones!
Ingredients to Avoid in Store Bought Detox Kit Besides sticking to only food base ingredients that have no additives, chemicals or preservatives. Three elements practically you will found in a lot of detoxes or weight loss are Senna, Aloe Vera, and Cascara Sagrada.
Senna is a laxative that if use over an extended period will weaken bowels and create a dependency. And should differently not take if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain.
Aloe Vera can cause painful stomach cramps and diarrhea. For mothers who nurse they baby it can pass through the breast milk and affect the nursing child.
Cascara Sagrada may cause you to have diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain.
None of these three are dangerous herbs; you just have to be caution when using them. There are many other natural foods with no side effect to choice. Plus your do not want to shock yours with a quick detox. These should only be used in rare cases, not for a natural detox. Part Two I will explain how to change your nutrition intake, and be more active on a daily basis.
Get ready to have all the energy you need to live the lifestyle you want.
Where To Buy You can find a lot of these at most local health stores. iHerb is a great health online store that I have personally bought a lot of supplements from. Also when you are buying make sure you choose brands that are healthy because some will have hidden ingredients mostly at the bottom where it said "other ingredients."
Recommend Brands MegaFood Now Foods Paradise Herbs Amazing Grass Traditional Medicinals
I've bought from these brands before and had a great result.